المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : عاجل (بعض اخبار لyamapi عن الصحف اليابانيه والكوريه) الحدث الذي وقع في ماطار كوريا

قطوة
08-04-2008, 07:42 PM
السلام عليكم

الكل اكيد يعرف شو استوا حق يامابي في ماطار كوريا

وهاذي بعض اقتباسات لقيتها في موقع ليامابي

المقال الاول يقول[Link nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar]

Yamapi was in Korea for a private and short trip with his friend(Shirota Jun) and manager(first guy in the video) Hours before his departure from Gimpo Airport, the news was leaked all over the internet and more then 1000 fans showed up. According to news, the airport didn't have enough security and Yamapi got mobbed by fans. He got his shirt torn and someone threw a gift at him and it hit his head.
EDIT: added by quin_tessen_ce: The article says apparently the Jimusho said that his hair was pulled out and he got some injuries on his body... But YamaPi keeps saying it's alright, but he was shocked. Apparently everyone[Security?] started to swear at the fans, Yamapi didn't. And even through the hectic chaos he tried to show his professionalism, by waving at some of the fans and even helping a fan who fell down to get up.(if you look at the bottom 3 caps he's pulling on someone, I wonder if it's the fan who he helped to get up. a[Link nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar] that's so sweet of him)
Korean netizens are expressing their apologies and saying how disappointed & embarrassed they are with the fans' behaviors and they are aware that things crossed the line yesterday.

المقال الثاني

Japanese pretty boy Yamashita Tomohisa of boy band NewS was nearly raped by Korean fans at Kimpo Airport on the 5th.

Yamashita Tomohisa was stormed by the crazy little Korean fan girls who grabbed and groped at the top star, tearing away his clothes. The fans also hit the star on his head with presents they were trying to throw at him.

Although the entire situation was extremely dangerous, Yamashita Tomohisa stayed calm, waved at the fans and even helped pick up fans who had fallen down. As soon as he had made it thru the gate however, Tomohisa's legs gave out and he had collapsed for a little bit. Yamashita Tomohisa remained cool and calm, but his accompanying friends were extremely angered by the behavior of these Korean fans. They left cursing the fans, "these crazed Korean fans, are making Korea look extremely bad."

المقال الثالث

To be honest when I first heard about it I didn't think it was a big deal. He's a huge celebrity and this is expected. But after seeing and reading about how these fans were mauling him, pulling on to his arm, ripping his clothes and even pulling his hair??? (are you guys mad??? DO YOU WANT TO SEE A BALD YAMAPI THAT BADLY??) I think they've clearly crossed the line. And I'm not saying it's just the Korean fans. I Feel awful at how these reports are making it sound like Korean fans are rabid. It's fans in general; I bet those Taiwanese fans would've stomped all over NEWS as well if they weren't protected during their concert there. Fans in general need to get a grip of themselves, show a little respect and not handle him like an object. If I were in that predicament I admit I'd probably try to get close to him too, but would not DARE lay my hands on his precious scalp. I'd probably end up choking a few b**ches for attacking Yamapi and pushing and shoving me [Link nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar]

Fans lets all agree that if we EVER encounter Yamapi, we'd approach him mannerly and keep a distance 2+ feet distance.

وهاذي بعض الصور عن الحادث

[Link nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar]

فيديو 1 ([Link nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar])

فيديو 2 ([Link nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar])

فيديو 3 ([Link nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar])

فيديو 4 ([Link nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar])

تحمل الفيديو ([Link nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar])

وانتضرو كل جديد عن اخبار يامابي

تحياتي قطوة